Deep Space Fleet
Welcome to the Forum guys, be nice n be treated nice Wink

Now its bare basic at the moment but I will be making it look good as we go along Wink

Cheers Wink

Windowlickers Alliance

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
........... Dont forget to register with your in-game name ...........
NAP. Non Aggression Pact Do NOT attack members of the following alliances... DeadlyLurkers, DirtySouth and StarFleet Wink
Welcome to the WindowLickers Forum, we expect two things from you ...........
1. Enjoy the Game ...........
2. Be an Active Player ...........
3. Kill EVERYONE ! ...........
........... Yes, I know there was a 3rd thing, but It had to be said Wink ...........
Latest topics
» how to attack worm holes
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:13 am by Marbles

» Welcome.. READ THIS NOW
Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:41 am by MadmanMac

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

how to attack worm holes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
milesmailman
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: how to attack worm holes   Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:42 am

wormhole LVL1 only requires elite bs or ace bs with no flagship in this order from the bottom left to the top right, 1,1,1,20,1

for all other wormholes, scout them first and look at the ships defending. you want to attack in overwhelming force with the ship that wont be hit by a bonus attack from the defenders.  in other words, if there are BS in the WH, dont send CR. if there are CR, dont send FR, if there are FR, dont send FI, and if there are FI, dont send BS.  all WH only ever have 3 types of ships in them so there is always 1 type you can send that you wont lose too many ships with. for a specific example, WH8 have BS, CR, and FR and no FI. therefore, send BS at that WH because they will not get hit with bonus attack from the defenders since there are no FI.  

the next question is "BUT MILES, how MANY ships should i send?" well i'm here to tell you that it's easy to figure out but you need a calculator.  each type of regular ship at a WH has a might rating, FI=1, FR=2, CR=4, and BS=8.  scout how many of each type there are, multiply each by it's corresponding might, and add them all together for a total might at the WH. now to beat that might, you just need more might then is there. obviously if you have regular ships, that's an easy thing to figure out.  if you have elite ships, you should send 1/4 the might. and if you have ace ships then it's 1/8th. in our case of the WH8, it has 54720 might, so you would need to send 855 EBS or 427 ABS (for EBS, {54720/4}/16 tons, for ABS, {54720/8}/16 tons, all BS are 16 tons each)
*note that your flagship can make a difference in how many ships you come back with. find the type with the most amount of ships in the WH, usually it's the lowest type of ship, either FI or FR. then put the device on your flagship that does the most damage to that type.
** also note that the tech that you've researched and your rank can make huge differences in how many ships you come back with as well.

Last edited by MadmanMac on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I made this a Sticky post so that it stays at the top all the time, GJ Miles ;))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marbles
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: how to attack worm holes   Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:13 am

Yep, confirmed for lev 1 wh's, a quick n easy way for the dailys with no loss, cheers m8 Wink

Id love to get a table up for fleets used verses the varying levels of wh's with minimal if not zero loss of fleet; and so; if yall post your best efforts here Ill get through em and put up a proper table Wink

________________________-
Cordially Yours,

Marbles.

Server 1 -Titan - WindowLickers
Server 3 - Mammoth - Legion

Forum Graphics Bod & Designer

They say Im crazy, that aint true, I just lost my ...... Wink

Gopher Very Happy

Every mistake I make that you notice is and can only be classed as a lesson in how not to do it cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile

how to attack worm holes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1